Left to right: Joyce, Kathy, Kimber, Dr. Doty, Laura, Sally
Left to right: Joyce, Kathy, Kimber,
Dr. Doty, Laura, Sally
For years, residents of Southeast Nebraska have been trusting their dental care to Dr. Doty.
Dr. Howard Doty graduated from the University of Nebraska as Doctor of Dental Surgery. He is a Lifetime Member of the ADA. He is also a member of Federal, State and local dental societies.
- 1978: President of the Crete Chamber of Commerce
- 1978-2000: Crete Chamber Ambassadors
- 1978-2000: Ducks Unlimited Committee Chairman and Committee Member
- 1981-1982: President of the Crete Noon Sertoma Club
- 1985-1987: Chairman of the Board of Crete Municipal Hospital
- 1981-1982: Community Service Award by Sertoma International
- 1983: Distinguished Service Award Region VI Mental Retardation Service
- 1993: Entrepreneur of the Year Award – FBLA
- 1995-1996: Sertoma of the Year
- 2015: ADA Lifetime Membership Award
This office provides gentle, caring dentistry for the entire family. New families are always welcome. Patients have always been our best source of advertising. Refer a new patient to our office and receive $10 off the charges for your next visit.
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Dental hygiene instruction and aides
- Conservative gum tissue treatments
- Composite white restoration
- In-office relines
- Porcelain laminates and all-porcelain crowns
- Swissident Denture systems
- Partial and full dentures available
- Stereo/video headphones and glasses
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Gentle local anesthetic
- Several different whitening services are available.
- All with guaranteed results
Our office is located on Highway 33 in the heart of downtown Crete. We’ll be happy to talk with you to schedule an appointment or to answer your question.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring with me on my first visit?
Your social security number and insurance forms/cards
How long does a check-up take?
Visits usually take 1 hour
What insurance plans do you accept?
We accept Delta dental and many other insurances
Who should I call if I have a question about my bill?
Call our office manager
If you haven’t found the answer to your questions, please call us, email your questions, or visit our office.